Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Taiwan 2012 Itinerary

Hi guys! Wow, it has been almost a year since I first started my travel blog after I returned from Taiwan for the first time. Well, I love the place so much that I went back again! This time, I took a longer and more leisurely vacation because there were so many friends to meet up with. Hehehe...

I was there from 9th to 16th October, a total of 8 days--the last day being sort of redundant coz I had to make my way to the airport early that day. Anyway, here are the various places I visited. You MIGHT find my itinerary sort of lazy and uninspired, but it was all very nice and relaxing for me...which was sort of the reason why I took the vacation. LOL. To make things easier for you, here are the places I visited:


  1. Dongshan River Water Park (Yilan)
  2. National Center for Traditional Arts (Yilan)
  3. Luodong night market (Yilan) 
  4. Beautiful ilan B&B (Yilan)
  5. Wulai 
  6. Ximending (to take in the night crowds that I missed the first time round!)
  7. Danshui
  8. Longshan Si
  9. Bopiliao Street
  10. Qing Guang Shi Chang
  11. Woobar @ W Hotel Taipei 
  12. Chia Te Bakery (for the famous and yummy pastries!)
I will be covering them in the upcoming posts so do keep your eyelids peeled for them!



No comments:

Post a Comment